What types of tax professionals can represent me with my back tax liability, and which type is best for my situation?

Enrolled Agents, CPAs, and attorneys have unlimited authorization to represent taxpayers before the IRS.  Since resolving most tax collection cases has little to do with number crunching, and a lot to do with building and presenting a strong case, we believe that the skill set of an attorney experienced in handling tax collection cases is likely to procure better results.

For a more detailed discussion, please see the following videos:

Fortress Financial Services, Inc.: Tax Attorneys Who Fix Back Tax Problems
How To Get Your Money’s Worth When Choosing a Tax Debt Collection Professional


About Stephen K. Galgoczy, Esq.