Do I need a local tax representative?

No. We have heard countless horror stories about taxpayers who have hired a local CPA, Enrolled Agent or attorney to represent them for a tax collection case.  Poor customer service, crummy results, and a lack of expertise dealing with tax collection cases are commonly cited problems.  Few local accountants and attorneys truly specialize in resolving back tax liabilities for a living.  Would you rather have a representative who understands tax collections inside out and who is likely to get better results, or one who happens to live nearby?

Hear from one of our clients about his experience of going out of his local area.


About Stephen K. Galgoczy, Esq.